Patralekha is an Indian model and actress, she started her film career with the film Citylights (2014). Patralekha is Rajkumar Rao’s girlfriend.
Paterlekha was born on 20 February 1990 in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. Where her parents named her Anvita Paul. And his grandmother named him Patralekha. Later, when he made his film debut, he named himself Patralekha. During her college days, she had been active in athletics and utilized to take part in a lot of sports contests like basketball, horse-riding swimming pool.
Her father is a chartered accountant and at home Patralekha’s parents wanted him to become a chartered accountant like his father. But Paterlekha always wanted to become a film celebrity. And then after that he started his acting studies and started his career in the film industry. She became the most renowned face of Bollywood movie business. Her dad is a Charted Accountant and her mom is a homemaker.
She confessed at The Assam Valley School, Assam where she finished her education and then Patralekha obtained her bachelor degree from Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. She has a diploma in acting before joining the film industry.
Patralekha made her movie debut with drama movie ‘CityLights’ led by Hansal Mehta reverse Rajkumar Rao at 2014. This film, based on a few people living in Rajasthan, turns to Mumbai due to livelihood hunting. It became a success in the box office and also the celebrity got positive reviews out of the cinema public and critics.
Patralekha then appeared in the film ‘Love Games’, which was an urban thriller film. The film was directed by Vikram Bhatt and produced by Mukesh Bhatt. It premiered on 8 April 2016 that received negative feedback from critics and audiences because of its many unhealthy scenes none the less, Patralekha’s operation was received.
Patralekha Bio/ Wiki –
|Date Of Birth||20 February 1990|
|Birth Place||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Family||Father– Not Known (Chartered Accountant)|
Mother– Papri Mishra Paul
Sister– Parnalekha Mishra Paul
Brother– Not Known
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She belongs to Some middle-class Bengali Kayastha Household. She’s Hindu by faith. Patralekha sister name is Parnalekha Mishra Paul.
Patralekha is the girlfriend of famous Indian film actor Rajkumar Rao. They worked together in her debut movie CityLights which premiered in 2014. They’re regarded as among the most powerful in addition to longstanding couples of the Bollywood movie industry.
Age, Height, Weight
|Height|| in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight|| in Kilograms- 51 Kg|
in Pounds- 112 lbs
Patralekha Net Worth
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Patralekha
- Patralekha does not smoke.
- Patralekha drinks alcohol.
- Patralekha is the girlfriend of actor Rajkumar Rao.
- Her Mom and Dad wanted her to become a chartered accountant, but Patralekha always wanted to become a film actress.
- Her real name is Anvita, but she uses the name Paterlekha, her grandmother’s name.
- She has also undergone training in Bharatanatyam.
- She was an all-rounder favourite during her school days, be it swimming, horse riding, or basketball.
- She did his acting crash course from Barry John’s School of Acting.
- Patralekha says that she got the inspiration to act from Vidya Balan.
- She loves the dog very much. She has kept about 8 dogs in her hometown of Shillong.