Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 in the Mumbai Shroff family. His father Jackie Shroff is a famous Indian film artist. Tiger is an Indian film actor and works in Bollywood films.Tiger Shroff is the son of actor Jackie Shroff and filmmaker Ayesha Dutt.
Tiger is the title given to him by his dad Jackie. Jackie stated he telephoned Tiger so he would sting like you when he was little. He also made his acting debut with movie Heropanti in 2014 and Kriti Sanon.
Its father Jackie Shroff is a film actor and mother Ayesha Dutt is a producer. Tiger also has a younger sister named Krishna Shroff. Tiger’s father Jackie Shroff is of Gujarati and Turkish origin. And his mother is one he is of Bengali descent.
Shroff made his debut in Sajid Nadiadwala’s film Heropanti in June 2014. Because of his debut performance, his garnered mostly combined to favourable reviews, with critics mostly praising moving and dancing.
In 2016, he arrived with another Bollywood movie Baaghi, reverse Shraddha Kapoor, that became one of the successful films of this season. At precisely the exact same year, he’d another Hindi Bollywood movie In precisely the exact same season, Tiger also looked in Remo D’Souza’s- A Flying Jatt co-actor Jacqueline Fernandez.
In 2019 he collaborated in Bollywood Film Student of the Year two combined with Ananya Pandey and Tara Sutaria. In 2020, he is going to stone with forthcoming movie Baaghi 3 combined with Shraddha Kapoor Tiger Shroff Awards List:
Tiger Shroff Bio/ Wiki –
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Date Of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Parents||Father– Jackie Shroff (Actor)|
Mother– Ayesha Dutt (Producer)
|Sibling||Sister– Krishna Shroff|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
Tiger Shroff Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||Centimeters– 175 cm|
Meters– 1.75 m
Feet Inches– 5 feet 9 Inch
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 Kg|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Tiger Educational & Qualification
|School|| Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai|
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida|
|Qualification||Drop-Out (University, Upto 12th)|
Relationships & More
Tiger Shroff Favorites
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Bruce Lee|
|Favourite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favourite Food||Non-Veg Dishes, Pizza|
|Favourite Films||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
Source of Income & Net Worth and Cars
|Net worth||$ 8 Million (Approx, as in 2020|
|Salary||5 Crore INR per Movie|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz E 220D, Range Rover, SS Jaguar 100|
Some lesser-known facts about Tiger Shroff.
- Tiger Shroff is a devotee of Mahadev Shiva and worships him every Monday and considers the Mahashivaratri festival very well.
- Tiger Shroff action play Baaghi (2016), gained over $1.3 billion (US$18 million), and he jumped to star in its own highly successful sequel Baaghi two (2018), that earned more than $2.6 billion (US$36 million) across the world.
- Shroff helped Aamir Khan to construct his body for Dhoom 3.
- His mother Ayesha Dutt acted in the 2001 film Tere Liye.
- All his stunts were real and in his first film “Heropanti” he used no rope of any kind to perform any stunt.
- Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama enjoyed and appreciated his performance, stating” Tiger presents an effect in many sequences” which he ”scores brownie points in actions and stunts”.
- Tiger has taken training in Taekwondo and has also earned a degree black belt.
- As a young age, Shroff is most interested in dance.
Also, Read This: